Workshop for Italian Tourism Providers: How to Better Attract the American Market
Torino, November 30, 2015 from 17.00 to 19.30
October 8-16, 2014 | Piazza Italia Educational Tour
Add depth and dimension to your business!
- Meet directly with leading Italian tourism providers
- Learn about beautiful properties, engaging excursions, and spectacular sites so you can design fabulous travel experiences for years to come
- Discover lesser-known regions and culturally authentic experiences for your clients
- Gain an insider perspective on the Italian tourism marketplace
Part 1: Rimini | October 8-11
TTG Italia, Italy’s most important business to business travel trade show
October 8: Arrive in Rimini via Bologna airport, Evening Welcome Reception
October 9-11: Participate in the TTG Italia Trade Show and Workshops including…
- Focus on the American consumer
- How to attract Americans to travel to Italy
- How Italian agencies can encourage more Italians to visit the US
N.B., All workshops will be conducted in English
Part 2: Educational Tour in Umbria and Abruzzo | October 12-16
October 12- 13: Tour Umbria
October 14-15: Tour Abruzzo
October 16: Program ends, Return through Rome (Please schedule any departing flights for October 17 or later.)
The exact itinerary is still being programmed at this time. You won’t be disappointed!
For $997, you receive…
- Entrance to the Rimini TTG Trade Show & Workshop where you’ll meet directly with Italian sellers
- Participation in the Umbria and Abruzzo educational tour
- Hotel accommodations in Rimini, Umbria, and Abruzzo
- All Lunches and Dinners
- Travel by private coach
- Transfer from Bologna airport or train station to Rimini Hotel
- Transfer to Rome center or airport (Please schedule any departing flights for October 17 or later.)
- Assistance from the staff of TTG Rimini
- You must attend both parts of the Educational to participate.
- Guests/non-agents are invited to attend for an additional $200 (i.e., $1,197); however, please note, they must attend the trade show portion of the tour.
- There is no additional charge for single occupancy. The cost is a per person rate.
- To reserve your spot, a 30% deposit is required. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure.
- The TTG appointment system opens on Tuesday, July 15 at 12 noon, EDT – The sooner you deposit, the sooner you’ll be able to customize your trade show itinerary.
Reserve by July 31 to receive a complimentary copy of our favorite book about Italian culture!
Register Today! To participate, send us an email at info@PiazzaItaliaUSA.com